North and South Village Neighborhoods
At the present time, our high resident and employee vaccination rates, plus low county test positivity rates, have allowed us to relax COVID-19 protocols for the North and South Village neighborhoods as follows:
- A capacity of 100% is permitted for activity events, including bus trips.
- Trips may include both inside and outside dining.
- Masks are not required for residents.
- Unvaccinated members of our community are encouraged to wear masks.
- Any resident who does not feel well should self-isolate and call the wellness nurse to evaluate health status.
- Unvaccinated Employee Care Partners must always wear a mask. Employee Care Partners who are vaccinated and work exclusively in the North and South Village neighborhoods no longer are required to wear masks. Any Employee Care Partner who crosses to the Wellington Court neighborhoods must wear a mask.
- The guest age restriction has been eliminated, and vaccinated and non vaccinated guests are welcome to visit. However, all guests are required to wear masks when traveling inside the community common areas. Two guests per resident at a time are permitted indoors (children are included in the count). Visitations will occur in the resident’s apartment home. Guests may include more than two persons if meeting outdoors, but may not exceed 10 persons.
- Visitation in common spaces is not permitted at this time.
- Our dining room is “residents only” at this time.
- Overnight guests will be allowed, but no more than 2 per resident at a time.
- Social distancing is required for all group performers who visit the community, and there must be an appropriate distance between the performers and the residents.
- All volunteers must be vaccinated.
- Visits to friends in all Wellington Court neighborhoods must be scheduled through concierge services.
We are pleased to note that we have had no COVID-19 cases among our resident population for many months. It is this personal responsibility of recognizing the need to self-isolate that has kept our community safe before a vaccine was available and after a vaccine was made available. However, it is a fact that both unvaccinated and vaccinated people can spread COVID-19; therefore, it is important that our entire community continues to adhere to our protocols.
Wellington Court Neighborhoods
- Visiting hours are 9 a.m. to 8 p.m. Please call ahead to schedule your visit at 770-645-2340 to speak to a member of our concierge team.
- All visitors must wear masks into the neighborhood and while traveling through the neighborhood’s common spaces.
- Visitors of all ages are allowed into healthcare neighborhoods.
- Visitors must go directly to the resident’s apartment home and remain there for the duration of the visit. Within the neighborhoods, visitation can only occur in the residents’ apartment home or at an outdoor common space.
- Visitors may not exceed more than two persons at a time per resident, indoors.
- Outdoor visits may include up to 10 persons.
- Care Partners must wear a mask for all resident interactions.
- If the county transmission rate is low to moderate, vaccinated Care Partners may unmask with each other.
- Healthcare residents may attend independent living activities. If the county transmission rate is high to significant, healthcare residents must wear a mask and social distance. If the transmission rate is low to moderate, social distancing and masks will not be required for vaccinated residents.