St. George Village Job Opportunities
Come catch the energy and spirit of St. George Village, Roswell’s first senior living Life Plan community!
St. George Village is a not-for-profit, mission-driven senior living community owned by Catholic Continuing Care Retirement Communities Inc. and sponsored by the Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta.
To apply online for a position listed below, please click here.
Current Positions Available:
We live our core values every day and deliver care with person-centered efforts, high level of customer service, contributing to team success, quality focus, safety and security, initiating action, good decision making, consistently modeling the way and excellent communication.
Beautiful environment centered around the Person Directed Care experience to enhance the life of each resident.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS BACKGROUND CHECK, PHYSICAL AND DRUG TEST.
- Competitive pay rate
- $1.50 differential on evening, night and weekend shifts
- Time-and-a-half when working on a major holiday (9 holidays during the calendar year)
- SGV pays 90% of employees' premiums (we offer Kaiser and Aetna plans) and 70% of family premiums for medical and several vision plans
- $1.00 for $1.00 401k w/company match up to the first 3% of your pay
- Bi-weekly pay/direct deposit
- $500 referral bonus available
- GED or high school diploma
- Must be 18 or older
- Minimum three years work experience (stable job history preferred)
- Clear background check and drug test
- Candidates must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Should have availability to reliable transportation (no bus service available)
- Clear result of tuberculosis test after drug test
SGV offers competitive salary, benefits package and a great work environment.
SGV is an EOE, AA, M/F/ Vet/ Disability employer.