St. George Village Job Opportunities
Come catch the energy and spirit of St. George Village, Roswell’s first senior living Life Plan community!
St. George Village is a not-for-profit, mission-driven senior living community owned by Catholic Continuing Care Retirement Communities Inc. and sponsored by the Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta.
To apply online for a position listed below, please click here.
Full Time C.N.A. with Skilled Care Experience
St. George Village has a Full and Part Time opening for a server in their main dining room serving residents and guests meals and beverages.
Qualified candidates would have experience serving in a courteous and professional manner with a sense of urgency during high and low service times. Have knowledge of menus, Performs pre-opening and closing checklist duties as assigned by the dining room manager, assistant dining room manager, or team leader.
Responsible for full service dining such as serving and busing a wide variety of dishes including: all meats, assorted vegetables, desserts and beverages of choice, including alcohol that resident may bring into the dining areas.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
The ideal candidate would have at least 3 years of experience in a commercial kitchen producing quality food service at all times. Has knowledge of proper food preparation and handling techniques, ability to properly handle knives and kitchen equipment and comprehensive knowledge of safety and sanitation rules and practices. Must be able to lift, push or pull up to 50 lbs.
Must be able to have full availability to work all shifts including nights and weekends.
The ideal candidate would have a minimum of two years of experience leading a team in a dining environment. Nursing Home or Assisted Living experience is a plus. Under the direct supervision of he dining room manager, the Wait Staff Team Leader assists with monitoring wait staff personnel for clean appearances and courteous service. Maintains clean, friendly and secure dining areas.
Must be able to lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs.
We live our core values every day and deliver care with person-centered efforts, high level of customer service, contributing to team success, quality focus, safety and security, initiating action, good decision making, consistently modeling the way and excellent communication.
Beautiful environment centered around the Person Directed Care experience to enhance the life of each resident.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS BACKGROUND CHECK, PHYSICAL, COVID -19 AND DRUG TEST.
- Competitive pay rate starting at $13.00 hour.
- $1.50 differential on evening, night and weekend shifts.
- Time-and-a-half when working on a major holiday (9 holidays during the calendar year).
- Medical, Dental and Vision is offered to all Full Time Care Partners. SGV pays 90% of employees' premiums (we offer Kaiser HMO plans) and 70% of family premiums for medical and several vision plans.
- $1.00 for $1.00 401K w/company match up to the first 3% of your pay.
- Paid Time Off is offered to all care partners after 90 days.
- Bi-weekly pay/direct deposit.
- $500 referral bonus available.
- GED or high school diploma
- Must be 18 or older
- Minimum three years work experience (stable job history preferred)
- Clear background check, Pre-employment physical, drug, Tuberculous and COVID -19 tests
- Candidates must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Should have availability to reliable transportation (no bus service available in the local area).
SGV offers competitive salary, benefits package and a great work environment.
SGV is an EOE, AA, M/F/ Vet/ Disability employer.