St. George Village Job Opportunities
Come catch the energy and spirit of St. George Village, Roswell’s first senior living Life Plan community!
St. George Village is a not-for-profit, mission-driven senior living community owned by Catholic Continuing Care Retirement Communities Inc. and sponsored by the Catholic Archdiocese of Atlanta.
To apply online for a position listed below, please click here.
Current Positions Available:
St. George Village has a Full and Part Time opening for a server in their main dining room serving residents and guests meals and beverages.
Qualified candidates would have experience serving in a courteous and professional manner with a sense of urgency during high and low service times. Have knowledge of menus, Performs pre-opening and closing checklist duties as assigned by the dining room manager, assistant dining room manager, or team leader.
Responsible for full service dining such as serving and busing a wide variety of dishes including: all meats, assorted vegetables, desserts and beverages of choice, including alcohol that resident may bring into the dining areas.
We are seeking candidates who are able to part time (weekends required) Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday 6 hour shifts.
Candidate must possess a strong professional appearance, positive attitude, be willing to work in a team setting.We are seeking candidates who are open to working in our Wellington Court Health Center comprised of 70 homes (30 skilled care, 26 assisted living and 14 memory care).
We live our core values every day and deliver care with person centered efforts, high level of customer service, contributing to team success, quality focus, safety and security, initiating action, good decision making, consistently modeling the way and excellent communication.
We live our core values every day and deliver care with person-centered efforts, high level of customer service, contributing to team success, quality focus, safety and security, initiating action, good decision making, consistently modeling the way and excellent communication.
Beautiful environment centered around the Person Directed Care experience to enhance the life of each resident.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST SUCCESSFULLY PASS BACKGROUND CHECK, PHYSICAL, COVID -19 AND DRUG TEST.
- Competitive pay rate starting at $13.00 hour.
- $1.50 differential on evening, night and weekend shifts.
- Time-and-a-half when working on a major holiday (9 holidays during the calendar year).
- Medical, Dental and Vision is offered to all Full Time Care Partners. SGV pays 90% of employees' premiums (we offer Kaiser HMO plans) and 70% of family premiums for medical and several vision plans.
- $1.00 for $1.00 401K w/company match up to the first 3% of your pay.
- Paid Time Off is offered to all care partners after 90 days.
- Bi-weekly pay/direct deposit.
- $500 referral bonus available.
- GED or high school diploma
- Must be 18 or older
- Minimum three years work experience (stable job history preferred)
- Clear background check, Pre-employment physical, drug, Tuberculous and COVID -19 tests
- Candidates must be able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Should have availability to reliable transportation (no bus service available in the local area).
SGV offers competitive salary, benefits package and a great work environment.
SGV is an EOE, AA, M/F/ Vet/ Disability employer.